Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WEBSITE SCAVENGER HUNT

Let’s play a game of hide and seek! Every few days I will ask a question here on the blog. The answer can be found on the website (http://www.stephscop.com/) or on the store (http://www.life-documented.com/). I won’t tell you when I will be posting the questions so you will have to check the blog frequently! The first person to post their answer on the blog wins a little or big freebie! The freebie may be a sample stamp set, rub-ons, stickers, or a paper pack!

Sooooo..... here's your first question

What is the name of the stamp set with a stamp that can fly you to the moon? and the answer is... Inque Boutique's Toys Mini... let the rocket fly your to the moon!

Congratulations to Sally for correctly answering the first question, and so quickly!! Please email me at stephanie@stephscrop.com with your contact information so I can send you your FREEBIE, the Lil' Stamps set pictured below! Please let me know if you already have any Inque Boutique stamps in your collection.

Stay tuned for the next question later today - thanks for playing!

4 comments:

ArkyArtist said...

Oh! Am I first? I just happened to be online when this post came.... and I guess:

Item #: INQ-50773

but! I want to donate the prize (if'n I should win, lol!) wouldn't be too smart to donate something I didn't, kwim?

Love your idea of a scavenger hunt, Steph! You rock!

~S

ArkyArtist said...

a 2nd guess would be those angel wings... now those I need, lol! Cuz I'm such an angel, NOT!

Julie said...

Inque Boutique-Toys Mini!

Tami said...

Item #: INQ-50773
Manufacturer: Inque Boutique

I know this has already been posted but wanted to let you know that I do check out all of your sites often. LOL. What a fun idea and good luck to all.

Tami