Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Question #6 - Scavenger Hunt


Who is ready to win some Inque Board? This new 12 x 12 chipboard product release by Inque Boutique compliments their stamp collections perfectly.
So here is your next question:
How many cards were made this past weekend at my Soldiers’ Angels Pulaski County Card Crop for Soldiers?
I liked how the last winner was selected so we will stick with that for this one again. I will draw from all correct answers on Friday!
And the winner is Audj!! Congratulations! Please email me at stephanie@stephscrop.com to give me your mailing information!
Stay tuned for another post later this weekend! I hope you all are having fun!


3 comments:

Audj said...

45 cards

LJ said...

45! Great job!!
~LJ

Tami said...

45 cards that is fantastic, especially considering that it was a small group.
Thank you for all that you do.

Tami