Thursday, July 17, 2008

Question #5 - Scavenger Hunt

OK, been busy this week and falling behind in my Scavenger Hunt duties! So, I am so excited about the article in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette today! Go read it here. Oh, and I also got in some new totally cute little stamps this week! And (we're going to do this one a little differently) everyone who answers this one correctly by Monday the 21st will go into a drawing for this little freebie!! I made a card with it last night and just love the set!!


And now for the question...

How much money was raised for Soldiers' Angels at this year's Scrapping 4 Soldiers that was held on March 29th?

And the answer is "over $500" and was correctly answered by all!

And the winner is Missi! Congratulations! Email me at stephanie@stephscrop.com and give me your mailing address so I can send you your prize!

8 comments:

Audj said...

Over $500!

Scrappin Melissa said...

more than 500 dollars

Missi said...

Over $500.00

Tami said...

More than $500.00

I think it is great what you are doing.

LJ said...

"more than $500"
Great job btw!!
~LJ

Sondra Krastins said...

Over $500 and we had a great time! Lots of cards were also made that day for our soldiers.

Stephanie F said...

Yay!! Missi won this one! Email me at stephanie@stephscrop.com and give me your mailing address so I can send you your prize!

Missi said...

Yeah, I'm so happy. This is the first I've won on something like this Stephanie. I just emailed you my address.
Thanks!! :)